CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-17T22:01:04+00:002009 Cadillac CTS CRM Mitchell1 2020-07-17T22:01:04+00:00
- Diagnose coolant leak and block test.
- Diagnose light and noises
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures. Preform basic safety inspection. Road test vehicle.
- Machine Rear Rotors
- Plug a tire that needed a repair due to nail, screw or other matter.
- Replace rear brake pad linings. Check rear brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Vehicle Courtesy Check
- WATER PUMP – Remove & Replace – Base,Eng VIN 7,Eng CD LY7 – [NOTE: Add .3 for diagnosis of Cooling System/Overheating (if necessary).]
Barbara L. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/16/2020