CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-15T22:03:57+00:002006 Chrysler Town & Country CRM Mitchell1 2020-08-15T22:03:57+00:00
- BLOWER MOTOR – Remove & Replace – Front
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Diagnose issues
- EGR VALVE – Remove & Replace – w/Alternator Removal
- Machine Rear Rotors
- Remove wheel from vehicle. Computer spin balance. Reinstall wheel to vehicle and torque lug nuts to manufacturer's specifications.
- Replace rear brake pad linings. Check rear brake disc rotor condition. Clean and lubricate brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
- Vehicle Courtesy Check
John D. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/14/2020